3 season room construction is a quick and easy way to add some extra living space to your home that you can use for anything from a reading nook to an indoor garden. If you’re interested in a stylish outdoor living upgrade for your home that will stand the test of time, look no further than TEMO. We offer the best in durability, variety, and hassle-free construction for sunrooms, with top-notch engineering that not only meets, but exceeds all building codes on local and national levels.
Our products create a living space that will protect you from unexpected weather, harmful UV rays, and nuisance insects, all while giving an elegant look to your home. We have several 3 season room styles to choose from, including:
- Walls-Only – For homeowners looking to upgrade their existing covered patios
- Studio – Our easiest installation for DIY projects, with a highly adaptable roof to match any home
- California – A split-level roof design that invites a little extra sun from the ceiling; perfect for homes with multiple floors
- Cathedral – Vaulted ceilings allow for a more open feel, optimizing your view of the yard
- Solarium – Insulated glass thermal roof allows for maximum natural lighting while filtering out UV rays; excellent for indoor gardens
- Conservatory – Our most elegant option; available in faceted Victorian or square Edwardian styles for a touch of European culture
- The Nino Vitale Signature Collection – Customize your 3 season room to blend seamlessly with your home’s existing style by working with TEMO design experts who will make your sunroom vision a reality
We manufacture our 3 season rooms with our exclusive TEMKOR cladding, which is highly resistant to fading, denting, and scratching, so you know your purchase will be built to last, and our limited lifetime transferable warranty means you can rest assured that your investment will be protected. Our three season sunrooms are also designed for easy installation to make your DIY dream come true, or we can connect you with an authorized dealer and installer so you can trust that your new addition was professionally built.
For more information on our 3 season room offerings and other products, contact TEMO today.