TEMO home additions and basement systems increase the livable space in your home with easy-to-install, energy efficient components. These products can serve a multitude of purposes, whether you’re looking to transform your basement from a little-used storage room into a game room that the whole family can enjoy, or you want to add a brand new bedroom for visiting family members and other guests. Both systems are well suited for DIY projects, offer great value, and are extremely feature rich.
Crafted from our state-of-the-art E4 structural thermal panels, our home additions are:
- ENERGY STAR compliant – the panel’s integrated EPS insulation core creates a 100 percent thermal barrier, meeting the stringent ENERGY STAR standards.
- Easy to install – construction can be completed in mere weeks, thanks to our all-in-one mega panels. Sheeting, joists, studs, and trusses are combined in one solid panel, with no pre-framing required.
- Economical – overall job costs are significantly less than those of a traditional addition project because multiple construction steps and labor needed to complete them are eliminated.
- Environmentally-friendly – made from wood products and high-density expanded polystyrene, all of which can be recycled. Also, the harvesting process for our raw materials utilizes extremely sustainable practices, which include renewing wood resources and maintaining water quality, wildlife habitats, and soil productivity.
Our basement finishing systems also use an exclusive thermal panel wall construction, and are:
- Easy to install – simple DIY installation that can be completed in a weekend with no framing, studs, or dangerous insulation to deal with.
- Mold and mildew resistant – features an air circulation chamber that prevents mold growth.
- Safe – non-organic, moisture-resistant, class “A” fire rated, and doesn’t retain allergens or odors.
If you would like to learn more about our home additions or basement systems, please contact TEMO today.