You don’t have to be an expert carpenter to install a TEMO DIY addition on your home. This product is easy to install, affordable, and feature rich, making it a great solution for homeowners that want more space without investing in traditional construction. A TEMO DIY addition can be used from many kinds of spaces, from a guest bedroom to a game room, home theater room to luxury dining room, and more.
Some of the features of our E4 room additions include:
- Easy to install
- Wall panels consist of sheets, joists, studs, and trusses and are combined into one solid panel
- No pre-framing required
- Conveniently integrated electrical raceways
- Panels are constructed in a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility which controls quality and cost
- Overall job cost is reduced by eliminating multiple construction steps and additional labor
- Energy Efficient
- Panels feature an EPS insulation core that creates a 100 percent thermal barrier
- Meet all of the strict ENERGY STAR standards for energy efficiency
- Provides a natural, tight panel-to-panel fit that eliminates gaps found in common construction
- Won’t grow mold or release formaldehyde or other toxins
- Made from 100 percent recyclable wood products
To learn more about the benefits of using TEMO thermal E4 structural panels for your DIY addition, please contact us today. Also, be sure and ask about our available DIY basement wall systems.