Comparing pergola photos is a great way to get ideas if you’re thinking about purchasing a shade structure for your home. At TEMO, we manufacture and install some of the most attractive and well-made pergolas on the market, and the proof is in our photo gallery. We encourage you to take a look at our pergola photos to see how our products can transform your backyard into a relaxing outdoor retreat.
When you browse our pergola photos, the gorgeous Mediterranean-inspired columns of our shade structures are sure to catch your eye. Additionally, you will notice that our pergolas have many uses and come with a variety of options for:
- Design – The designs of our shade structures are inspired by classic Italian architecture and come in three elegant styles: Roma, Venetian, and Florentine.
- Color – Our pergolas have low-maintenance electrostatic finishes that are available in sandstone or white.
- Attachment – You will be able to choose whether you would like a freestanding, attached, or garden arbor design for your pergola.
- Size – Our pergolas come in several standard sizes to accommodate different types of outdoor spaces.
- Installation – The exclusive snap-fit design of our shade structures allows us to install them quickly and efficiently and even gives DIY homeowners the option of assembling them on their own.
Furthermore, by choosing TEMO as your pergola provider, you will have the peace of mind in knowing that you will be working with a reliable company that has been a leader in the sunroom and shade structure industry since 1970. You can also rest assured that our products will maintain the exceptional quality depicted in our pergola photos, because we back all of our shade structures with a limited lifetime transferable warranty.
If you have questions about our pergola photos, or if you would like more information about our pergola design plans, contact TEMO today.