TEMO Sunrooms is one of the leading manufacturers of outdoor living structures and we have been serving homeowners since 1967. We supply sunrooms, screen rooms, spa cabanas, pergolas, and patio covers for residents across the United States, and through the years, we have perfected our engineering standards to provide products that are on the leading edge of comfort and technology. Our products are constructed of sturdy extruded aluminum, so they will stand strong throughout the decades, and they are all low maintenance and will provide a beautiful aesthetic for years and years.
At TEMO Sunrooms, we are dedicated to our customers and helping them make the most out of their homes and backyards. We are also dedicated to giving back and helping young people make the most out of their college experience. This is why our team at TEMO Sunrooms is so pleased to announce our annual college scholarship contest. Every year, we award a $1,000 college scholarship to one U.S. undergrad seeking a degree in engineering, business, management, or a related field.
If this sounds like you, then we want you to apply! To win this incredible scholarship, you’ll need to write an essay using a prompt selected by us. We’re looking for students who can use their critical thinking skills to convey top-level ideas in a creative, engaging way.
To learn more about the TEMO Sunrooms Scholarship, take a look at the details below.
To be eligible, applicant must have a minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA and submit a 1,000 – 1,500 word essay entitled “TEMO Sunrooms Scholarship”. Student must be a U.S. undergrad in engineering, business, management, or a related field.
The essay must answer the following question: Since 1967, TEMO has grown to become the largest sunroom manufacturer in the U.S. by adapting to changes in technology. Adopting proven advancements in manufacturing, communication, and customer service, TEMO consistently delivers the most innovative sunrooms to the residential market, staying on the cusp of industry trends. As new developments continue to change how homeowners shop for home improvement products and services, what are 2 technologies you believe will revolutionize residential construction?
Mail your official transcript and essay to:
TEMO Sunrooms Corporate Headquarters
20400 Hall Rd
Clinton Township, MI 48038
- Essay will be postmarked by September 30th, annually
- Winner will be selected by October 15th, annually
- Disbursement awarded by November 1st, annually
Terms and Conditions: (TEMOSunrooms.com)
- The TEMO Sunrooms Scholarship will be granted to one student, annually.
- The funds from the TEMO Sunrooms Scholarship will be submitted directly to the financial aid office that matches the student’s primary .edu email address.
- If the applicant doesn’t meet the eligibility requirements at the time of disbursement, TEMO Sunrooms reserves the right to withhold the award.
- In order to confirm enrollment, the winning student may be asked to provide personal information (like date of birth). If the financial aid institution requires verification to grant TEMO Sunrooms access to the student’s records, it is the student’s responsibility to communicate with the company in a timely manner.
- TEMO Sunrooms employees and immediate family are not eligible to apply. In addition, TEMO Sunrooms Dealers and immediate family are not eligible to apply.
- In the event that no applicant meets the scholarship’s requirements for academic achievement and writing aptitude, TEMO Sunrooms reserves the right to withhold disbursement.