TEMO is proud to not only offer first-rate screen rooms for our customers throughout the United States, but also full-service installation services from experienced contractors. Our screen room installation services mean you can sit back, relax, and let the professionals do all the hard work while you simply focus on all the ways you’re going to enjoy your new screen room once it’s installed.
The Nuts & Bolts of Our Full-Service Installation Program
We get it – you want to know what we really mean when we say “full-service installation program.” Does it include property surveys and building permits? Yes and yes! Our full-service installations include:
- A property survey – We’ll find out if any building permits are required and exactly what your local city codes entail.
- A design consultation – Once everything is set with the building permits, we’ll get to work on designing the best screen room for your needs. You’ll be able to choose from a variety of great styles.
- Design approval – The design of your screen room will be sent to TEMO for blueprints and approval by a TEMO engineer.
- Order and construction of your screen room – With the approval of your screen room design, we will handcraft the screen room and ship it directly to the dealer you’re working with.
- Installation – Your TEMO dealer will install the screen room. If a foundation must be poured prior to the screen room installation, your dealer will take care of that as well.
At the end of the job, your TEMO dealer will clean up your backyard so it’s in pristine condition and you can begin to use your screen room right away. You’ll also receive a limited lifetime transferrable warranty from TEMO to protect your investment.
Want to have a TEMO screen room installed at your home? Give TEMO a call today to make it happen! We proudly offer screen room installations to customers nationwide.