There are many features of TEMO sunroom additions that truly set them apart from competing products. Together, they create a beautiful, durable product with superior energy efficiency. That means when you purchase a TEMO sunroom, you’ll not only get added living space drenched in sunlight, but also a boost to the overall value of your home.
Our sunrooms are available with the following roof styles:
- Our most versatile roof design
- Perfect for 2-wall units or ones with smaller return walls
- An excellent DIY product for the handy homeowner
- Available in low cathedral, factory cathedral, and custom cathedral
- Pre-determined widths or customized widths for unique households
- Blends well with traditional construction
- Unique split-level roof line for ample natural lighting
- 3-wall configuration
- Features a taller back wall which is best for multiple story homes
- Thermal roof for as much light reception as you desire
- Extremely adaptable to your home’s unique architecture
- 2-wall configuration or more
- Custom– Nino Vitale Signature Collection
- The ultimate in design integration – Work with a design consultant to incorporate this sunroom seamlessly into your home’s existing design
- Integrated soffit and fascia
- Interior crown molding
- Available in Victorian and Edwardian styles
- Comes with a roof that’s shatterproof, lightweight, and features a UV layer
Each of these is available in one or more of our unique wall systems:
Some of the many features of all our sunroom additions include:
- A roof made from expanded polystyrene that provides maximum thermal protection.
- A state-of-the-art thermal wall system that features high-performance glass with SPF (Sun Protection Factor) 59 or 85.
- Our exclusive TEMKOR cladding provides an indestructible interior/exterior polymer surface that resists scratching, chalking, fading, and denting.
- Prime Entry doors designed with welded corners and dual door sweeps for increased durability and weather protection.
- Limited lifetime transferable warranty.
- Engineering that not only meets, but exceeds all local and national building codes.
- Our state-of-the-art controlled manufacturing environment produces superior product integrity.
In addition to sunrooms, we also manufacture a number of other stylish home additions, such as pergolas, carports, garden arbors, pavilions, and more.
For more information about sunroom additions from TEMO and their many benefits, please contact us today. We’re proud to serve homeowners throughout the United States.