If you want to install a sun porch at your home, TEMO has design ideas that can help you turn that space into a cozy haven, a bright entertaining space, or a functional home office. We have worked with homeowners since 1967, helping them transform their unused porches or patios into comfortable living areas, and we’ll be pleased to help you with your plans for a sun porch.
When you come to us with your sun porch design ideas, we’ll first discuss the different styles of sun porches we manufacture. You’ll be able to choose from:
- Studio, our most traditional sun porch that is perfect for single-story homes
- Cathedral, which comes with vaulted ceilings for additional height and appeal
- California, our unique sun porch that has a split-level roof
- Santa Fe, which features a roof trimmed in pergola lattice
- Conservatory, a sun porch that has a European look and feel
- Solarium, which has all-glass roofs for the ultimate in sunlight reception
- Custom, if you’d like to design a sun porch that matches your home’s exterior and your personal taste exactly
Our sun porches are crafted from heavy-duty extruded aluminum, a material that is superior to that of roll-form aluminum or vinyl. Extruded aluminum is resistant to insect infestation as well as cracking, warping, and other damage, so your sun porch will maintain its like-new appearance year after year. Plus, with a TEMKOR polymer coating, you won’t have to worry about the structure needing to be repainted or constantly cleaned.
If you have ideas for a sun porch and you’d like to discuss them with the experts at TEMO, contact us today and we’ll be happy to answer your questions.