Once you’ve decided to add a sunroom to your home, your next step will be to draw up your sunroom addition plans. There are many factors to consider before breaking ground on your new sunroom, and thankfully, TEMO offers various customization options that can help you design the perfect sunroom for your needs:
- Location — When designing your sunroom addition plans, one of the first things you’ll want to consider is location. You should pick a spot where you can easily access the sunroom (from both inside and outside), get the best view of your backyard, and receive the amount of sunlight you desire throughout the day.
- Size — Consider the size requirements for your new sunroom. This includes the amount of space available on your property, as well as how much space you’ll need for the room. TEMO’s sunrooms can be customized to match your sizing needs — some of our more popular sizes include 10’ x 8’ and 16’ x 20’.
- Style — Our sunrooms are available in a variety of styles, including cathedral and solarium, so you can choose one that matches the architectural design of your home.
- Sunlight — Your sunroom addition plans should indicate the number and type of windows you want to have installed. TEMO offers two window systems: the prime window system and the window wall system, which features head-to-toe glass. You can also upgrade from windows with an SPF of 59 to windows with an SPF of 85, and add optional vinyl window sashes.
- Seasons — Think about how long you’ll want to use your sunroom during the year. In addition to our standard three-season sunrooms, we manufacture extended-season sunrooms that can be used throughout the year, thanks to various thermal elements that keep the sunroom at a comfortable temperature.
If you’re in the process of designing your sunroom addition plans, please call TEMO to speak to one of our knowledgeable representatives. We’ll walk you through our various customization options, and answer any questions you may have about our state-of-the-art sunrooms.