Three season sunrooms add attractive, comfortable spaces to homes while maximizing the outdoor view and atmosphere. Whether you’re looking to add an exercise room, a place to have cocktail parties, or even an indoor garden, you can turn to TEMO to bring you a three season room that will suit your style and complement your home. We have been one of the leaders in the sunroom industry since 1970, and we are proud to offer three season sunrooms made with engineering that meets or exceeds all local and national building codes. Our sunrooms are also designed to be easy to assemble for do-it-yourselfers, but we can connect you with a TEMO-authorized dealer and installer if you’d rather have a professional install your sunroom for you.
The three season sunrooms we offer come in the following seven attractive styles:
- Walls-Only – upgrades an existing covered patio to a three season sunroom for more protection from the elements
- Studio – our most versatile design, with a gentle slope to the roof to easily match the rooflines of most homes, and our easiest model for DIY installation
- Solarium – best design for receiving sunlight, with an insulated thermal roof for filtering out UV rays and an integrated gutter system to redirect water flow during rain storms
- California – visually appealing split-level roof design for allowing more light reception while still offering shade, with a higher back wall perfect for homes with two or more floors
- Conservatory – choose between square Edwardian and faceted Victorian styles for a stately European appearance
- Cathedral – ideal for great rooms and family rooms, with three different configurations and high-vaulted ceilings to give an expansive atmosphere
- Nino Vitale Signature Collection – our most fully customizable 3 season room, allowing customers to work with TEMO design experts to incorporate sunroom construction into the rest of the house, with an optional knee wall to make it look even more like a natural addition to the home
Additionally, we stand by all of our products with a limited lifetime transferable warranty, so you can rest assured that your purchase is protected should any factory defects arise. If you’re interested in the three season sunrooms TEMO has to offer, or any of our other outdoor living products, contact us today.