A 3 season sunroom maximizes the overall living space of a home, giving a family a welcome area to enjoy the beautiful outdoors without dealing with its common nuisances, such as bugs, UV rays, or inclement weather. At TEMO, our sunrooms come equipped with thermal roofs and wall systems, as well as high-performance glass, to offer exceptional energy efficiency. This means you can count on your TEMO sunroom to be a comfortable area to relax in, whether you’re hosting a Fourth of July party or a holiday dinner.
But, your 3 season sunroom can be useful for more than just entertaining guests. Just imagine all the ways you could enjoy the following activities in your brand-new sunroom:
- Having a quiet area for a home office while enjoying the views of your lush backyard
- Having an enclosed, yet sunny, place for your children to play
- Cultivating a miniature herb or flower garden (bonus: your delicate flowers and plants won’t wilt from being in the direct sunlight)
- Having a beautiful area to enjoy your meals, such as with coffee in the mornings and brunch on the weekends
- Installing a spa, and having a secluded area to soak in the hot tub after a long day
If you’re ready to install a TEMO sunroom at your home, our representatives are standing by to get the process started right away. Our products are ideal for homeowners because they are easy to install, but we offer a full-service program so you know your sunroom will be installed perfectly. One of our TEMO dealers will handle the entire process for you, from start to finish. In addition, no matter when you choose to have your 3 season sunroom installed, it will come backed by a limited lifetime transferable warranty to protect your investment. Contact us today to get started.