All season sunrooms can make excellent additions to homes located in all kinds of climates. At TEMO, we have been crafting functional and stylish outdoor structures for homeowners across the country for over 40 years, and thanks to this experience, we are considered to be one of the largest and most experienced manufacturers of all season sunrooms in the country.
In addition to being custom-designed for each home, TEMO’s all season sunrooms are manufactured to meet or exceed both local and national building code requirements, allowing our customers to relax knowing that they are getting the best product possible to fulfill their needs. Some other additional benefits of our sunrooms that are popular among homeowners include:
- Multiple design options – We are able to provide sunrooms that can match the construction of virtually any house thanks to our many different styles, which include California, conservatory, and solarium.
- UV protection – The glass used in our sunrooms provides UV protection equal to that of SPF 59 or 85, which helps to protect your skin and furniture from damage.
- Energy efficiency – Your HVAC system will effortlessly keep your sunroom at a comfortable temperature thanks to help from TEMO’s thermal roofs and insulated glass walls.
- Durability – We use unique TEMKOR surfacing to protect your sunroom from cracking, chipping, and weather damage, so you won’t have to take time out of your busy life to keep your sunroom looking like new.
- Easy installation –TEMO sunroom installation is an efficient process thanks to our innovative snap-on technology. We are happy to match you with a TEMO authorized dealer in your area to help you design, order, and install your sunroom for you.
- Warranty – All of our products are backed by our limited lifetime transferrable warranty, so you can rest easy knowing that your investment is protected.
To learn more about our all season sunrooms or any of the other outdoor living products we offer to homeowners across the country, contact TEMO today.