Room additions can be costly and complicated to build, but not if you use the exclusive E4 system from TEMO. These room additions feature the latest in eco-friendly technology and are the perfect solution for homeowners looking to add more space to their homes while also working toward a greener future.
Our E4 structural thermal panels are:
- ENERGY STAR compliant – our panels provide a 100 percent thermal barrier, which meets all of the strict ENERGY STAR standards.
- Easy to install – sheeting, joists, studs, and trusses are all combined in one solid panel up to 4’ x 24’ widths. Because everything is built right in, our panels are ready to use, with no pre-framing required. This makes installation as fast and simple as possible.
- Good for your health – unlike standard insulation materials and dry wall, E4 thermal panels are solid, nonporous, moisture-resistant, and resist insects. They also will not off gas toxins, such as formaldehyde.
- Economical – overall job costs are significantly reduced by eliminating multiple construction steps and the additional labor to complete them. Plus, our room additions offer superior value for your dollar because they’re crafted in a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility with the highest standards of quality.
- Environmentally-friendly – they consist of 100 percent recyclable wood products and high-density polystyrene. Plus, we are committed to sourcing materials with sustainable practices such as renewing wood resources and maintaining water quality, wildlife habitats, and soil productivity in the areas where the wood is harvested, all while minimizing waste.