While some homeowners in Houston, Texas, already know that patio covers offer numerous benefits, others may find themselves thinking, “Is it really worth the investment?” If you are among the many homeowners toying with the idea of adding a patio cover to your home, considering the benefits that they provide often makes the decision clear.
Patio covers provide many different advantages for Houston, TX, area homeowners. For example, patio covers:
- Extend the living space of your home
- Potentially increase your home’s value
- Protect your family and furniture from harmful UV rays
While most patio covers may offer these benefits, it is important to remember that not every patio cover is made the same. For a durable, long-lasting patio cover, turn to TEMO, the nation’s leading manufacturer of outdoor living products since 1970. Our extensive experience in the industry allows us to provide structures that are of unmatched quality. TEMO patio covers:
- Are made of heavy duty extruded aluminum for superior strength
- Have a solid thermal roof that deflects the sun’s heat, helping to maintain comfort in your outdoor space
- Are resistant to weather exposure
- Are coated in in finish that won’t warp, crack, or peel, making maintenance virtually nonexistent
- Have columns that come in three Italian-inspired styles to choose from – Florentine, Roma, and Venetian – for a sophisticated look
- Are backed by a limited lifetime transferable warranty
- Feature our exclusive snap-fit construction to expedite the installation process, minimizing the disruption to your daily life
To learn more about the ways in which TEMO patio covers improve the lives of homeowners in the Houston, TX, area, contact TEMO today. We can answer any questions you may have, or help you find an authorized TEMO dealer in your area to begin the installation process.