TEMO pergolas boast an array of beneficial features, and come with several options that allow for easy customization. Our pergola structures are extremely durable and designed to offer superior performance, and also have a beautiful, Mediterranean-inspired appearance that can bring an aura of elegance and luxury to any backyard. And, with a heavy-duty, extruded aluminum frame and maintenance-free, electrostatic finish, TEMO pergolas are built to last through years of use. Your TEMO pergola will not warp, rot, crack, or peel, and it won’t become infested with insects. Plus, with the exclusive, snap-fit construction, our pergolas don’t require any unsightly screws and are easy to install.
We’re proud to offer our exceptional pergolas with many customizable options, so you can personalize your pergola cover to suit your tastes and meet your needs. For the columns on your pergola, you can choose from three gorgeous style options: Roma, Florentine, and Venetian. You can also select a white or sandstone finish, as well as a free standing, attached, or garden arbor design. Additionally, you can use your pergola any way you please, and you can even change how you use your pergola throughout the seasons.
Below are some popular ways that homeowners have chosen to use their TEMO pergolas, and you can contact us to learn more about installing a pergola in your backyard.
- Investing in a TEMO pergola can help increase your home’s overall living space, which can also enhance its overall value. Many of our customers use their attached pergolas as extensions of their indoor living rooms and family rooms.
- Another common option is to use your attached or free standing pergola to create a distinctly separate living area. You can create an outdoor living room with its own décor and furniture, and even include a television setup.
- Pergolas are great for creating designated BBQ and entertainment areas. Spend more time hosting outdoor get-togethers with friends, family, and neighbors during warm and mild weather.
- TEMO customers also use their pergolas to provide shade over outdoor dining areas that can be used on a regular basis. Enjoy dining al fresco nightly throughout the spring and summer months.
- With their elegant designs, TEMO pergolas area ideal for creating luxurious, resort-like atmospheres around backyard spas and near pools.
- Sometimes you just need a quiet, outdoor area where you can relax and unwind, and TEMO pergolas make it easy to create this type of intimate space in any backyard.