TEMO can help if you are looking for long-lasting screened rooms. We have been manufacturing these enclosures since 1970, and over the years, we have perfected our engineering standards so that the products we bring to our customers are truly second to none. It’s because of this dedication to quality manufacturing that we have become a leader in the outdoor living industry.
The screened rooms we supply to our customers come with the following features:
- Solid thermal roofs that deflect the sun’s heat
- Extruded aluminum components that have maximum strength
- Vinyl sashes that block wind, rain, and up to 99 percent of UV rays
- Large window openings that offer outstanding views and ventilation
- Durable screening in four options: fiberglass memory mesh, pet, solar insect, and 20×20 fiberglass mesh
Our screened rooms are available in several functional styles and our design experts can help you select the option that works best for your home and your needs. From our most traditional style, non-upgradable, to our newest style, vertical retro, we have a screened room that will complement your home wonderfully.
Plus, since our structures are designed to be simple to install, this is a project you can take on yourself and won’t need to concern yourself with hiring an installation team to do so. Of course, if you do not have the time or desire to install your screened room yourself, we have TEMO contractors located throughout the United States who can help you with this.
For further information about our screened rooms, contact TEMO today. As a leading outdoor living supplier, we also manufacture spa cabanas, pergolas, patio covers, and sunrooms.