For more than 40 years, TEMO has provided gorgeous and durable sunrooms for countless homeowners. Our sunrooms are made of the highest quality materials, but in order to ensure that they are properly installed and perform up to the highest possible standards, you should partner with an expert contractor. That’s where our TEMO-certified sunroom installation professionals come in. As the leading sunroom manufacturer in the country, TEMO provides a comprehensive installation training and certification program for all of our authorized dealers. So, you can rest assured that your new sunroom will be quickly and properly set up by highly skilled professionals.
A TEMO-authorized dealer and installer will be with you every step of the way throughout your entire sunroom installation process. Here is a brief overview on what to expect:
- A complimentary property survey determines if your local city codes and specific building requirements allow for sunroom installation.
- If a sunroom is determined to be permissible, a complimentary custom sunroom design is created to match your unique vision.
- The design is completed and sent to TEMO’s engineering department, where blueprints are created, approved by a TEMO-registered engineer, and returned to the dealer.
- The blueprints are reviewed with the homeowner to ensure everything is to their liking.
- Once the blueprints are approved, the sunroom is ordered and production begins.
- Each sunroom is handcrafted and inspected for complete quality control. Construction is completed and then the sunroom is shipped to the TEMO-authorized dealer.
- If necessary, the foundation installation is completed by your TEMO-certified installer.
After installation, any breakthroughs that are required from your home to the sunroom are completed and then all electrical wiring is set up.
To learn more about the TEMO sunroom installation process, please contact us today.