Adding a sunroom to your home in St. Louis, Missouri, can be a wonderful way to extend its living space. It gives you an extra area to enjoy the beautiful outdoors – no matter if it’s a humid summer day or snowy winter evening – while being protected from pesky bugs, inclement weather, and damaging UV rays. And, if you’re looking to find the best sunroom manufacturer in the United States, look no further than TEMO. Since our founding in 1970, we have grown to become one of the most reputable manufacturers of outdoor living products, and we are proud to offer sunroom additions for St. Louis homeowners that offer unbeatable durability and strength.
Your sunroom addition can open up your home to a world of activities. Consider:
- Having an area to host family or friends that come into town
- Enjoying a sun-splashed spot to indulge in your favorite hobbies, like reading, knitting, or yoga
- Relaxing in an open room to watch your favorite sports teams, like the Cardinals and Rams, play
- Having a bright spot to host any party you want to throw, such as a Super Bowl party or anniversary celebration
- Installing a hot tub and enjoying a long soak, even when it’s snowing outside
There are many more fabulous ways to use your sunroom at your home, giving you hours of enjoyment and creating new memories for you and your family. Plus, when you choose a TEMO sunroom, you can be absolutely certain you are getting a well-made product that will last for decades. Our sunrooms come in a myriad of styles (choose from studio, cathedral, and solarium, among others) and feature energy efficient windows and doors, roof insulation, and our exclusive TEMKOR exterior and interior surfacing that offers long-lasting durability.
If you’d like to learn more about adding a TEMO sunroom to your home in St. Louis, MO, contact us today.