Sunrooms can bring more sunshine into homes in San Diego, CA. These outdoor living structures allow homeowners to enjoy all of the wonders of nature – even the pitter-patter of rain – from a sheltered location.
Aside from being able to enjoy the outdoors from the comfort of an enclosed room, sunrooms have a number of other benefits, including that they:
- Offer beautiful views – Whether your backyard in San Diego, CA, has a bountiful garden, a green lawn, or a hill overlooking the city, your sunroom will be your favorite place to enjoy the scenery.
- Provide shade – If you opt for a solid roof rather than a glass roof, you’ll be able to enjoy the sunshine in the morning and afternoon but also have a shady space to observe nature during the hot midday hours.
- Keep out pests – Unlike open patios or decks, a sunroom is safe from bugs and other critters that may make your time spent outdoors less pleasant.
- Add space – Sunrooms serve as great spill-over areas when you’re entertaining.
- Provide many functions – You can turn your sunroom into an art studio, game room, dining space, or nearly anything else you desire.
TEMO is the nation’s leading maker of sunroom additions, and we’ll be happy to discuss your upcoming outdoor living renovation in greater detail. Our sunrooms are made of durable extruded aluminum and feature our exclusive snap-fit design, so they’re free of unsightly bolts and screws. Our sunrooms also feature our HPG 2000 glass, which decreases solar heat gain and protects against harmful UV rays.
To learn more about TEMO’s sunrooms for homeowners in San Diego, CA, contact us today.